3 - Knowledge of St. Joseph (3 days)
Meditate and study the interior life of St. Joseph: his royalty, his power, his virtues, sentiments, actions; his participation in the mysteries of Christ, and his union with Jesus and Mary.
- Prayers for each day: Litany of the Blessed Virgin and the Litany of St. Joseph
- Petition: Ask St. Joseph for the knowledge and love of Our Lady
- Reading: To read and study the present treatise "Total consecration to St. Joseph and the Holy Family". And also read: 1st day Genesis Chapters 41-43; 2nd day Genesis Chapters 49,50; 3rd day St. Luke 1 and 2.
- Spiritual exercises:
1. Do each day one act of faith, hope and charity in honor of St. Joseph.
2. Do an act of mercy in honor of St. Joseph each day (examples: alms to the poor, visiting the sick, consoling the sorrowing, visiting and praying for the dead).
3. Pray one Rosary each day in honor of Mary and Joseph in front of their images.
(We have to prepare ourselves to give ourselves completely to St. Joseph; praying for the grace of preparing ourselves well, of making it well, and for the grace of being faithful to the practice of this consecration once we have done it.)